Why Early Recall Training Recall Line?
This is a must-have in your training gear especially for puppies, working dogs, hunting dogs, and Belgian Malinois. It’s great for recall training and just training in open areas. I recommend creating a couple of nots at the end that way you can catch it with your foot. You can use this or a Check Cord Dog Lead Long Dog Training Leash which is what I’m currently using the benefit of this as it can be used as a long leash which is really good for controlled socialization. We selected this product from a great supplier in the UK.
TheEarly Recall Training Recall Line allows a dog to run free yet remain under control if walking in a public place. It is an ideal tool for early recall training without the owner or trainer having to worry that the dog is loose. Additionally, it is excellent for controlled socialization of puppies and for dogs with aggression issues. Available in two different lengths; 5m and 10m. Free training guide, featuring tips and easy to follow instructions included in every pack.
- The Recall Line is a must-have for recall training; it allows the dog to be seemingly free and yet remain under control.
- Perfect training tool for outings in a public place.
- The soft padded webbing makes the recall line comfortable to hold.
- Available in two different lengths; 5m and 10m.
- An essential tool for recall training and ideal to allow safe and controlled socialization for puppies, young dogs, and aggressive dogs.