Why No Spill Non-Skid Stainless Steel Deep Dog Bowls?
When it goes to dog bowls it’s pretty simple you want stainless steel (no plastic, glass, ceramic, or so forth. Also avoid anything that has a picture or paint on it) and ideally, have a rubber button to protect your floors. You can buy pretty much any brand. The Yetti ones are really expensive but also good.
2-Pack Stainless steel dog bowls with silicone bottoms that won’t slip to prevent scratches and damage to the hardwood floor. Blue one is for water and the grey one for food. Beautiful design and easy to clean (dishwasher safe), holds up to 3 Cup(26-ounce )
– Non-slip stainless-steel food bowl for puppies, dogs, cats
– Holds up to 26 ounces (3 Cups); perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, or water
– Pack package includes 2 different colors silicone bottom. Grey one for food and a blue one for water.
– Silicone non-slip bottom protects floors and prevents the bowl from sliding while your pet eats
– Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, you can put the whole bowl in the dishwasher