Why Signature K9 Standard Leather Leash?
This is the leash that I use with Echo, the reason I recommend it is because of its strong leather which is great for new puppies that still need to learn not to chew the leash. Also because it’s thin which is great for leash corrections and training. I recommend getting the 6 feet version and thin one. I also recommend getting at least two. I use this leash for day to day and a longer biothan leash for hiking and more outdoor stuff. I do plan on getting 15ft and 30ft leash for SAR’s work and a chuck cord for training.
Built by Amish craftsmen, this standard 3-foot black obedience lead features 1/2-inch wide soft, high-quality latigo leather with beveled edges for a firm grip and all-day hand comfort. It has been stitched and riveted for a lifetime of strength and durability and includes a 1/2-inch brass bolt snap for easy on/off collar or harness attachment.
- Law Enforcement and Military grade professional training equipment
- High-quality latigo leather offers a lifetime of durability and strength you expect from a leather leash
- American made by old world Amish craftsmen in Pennsylvania, USA
- Beveled edges for all-day hand comfort
- Leather only gets better with age